The panels foam core thickness ranges from 30 mm to 120 mm with steel or aluminum skins.
- Insulated Polyisocyanurate (PIR) and Mineral Wool roof and wall sandwich panels
- Single skin roof and wall sheets, related trims and accessories
- Flat sheets used for partition industries
- Cold formed steel sections
- Control room for factories and porta cabins
- Metal decking
- Personnel doors, roll up doors, sliding doors, aluminum windows, louvers, roof curbs, ridge vents, skylights etc.
Polyurethane is a generic term, which covers a wide range of different formulations and applications derived from a reaction of diisocyanate with a polyol. Both PIR & PUR Insulation foam belong to the family of “Polyurethane” insulation products. BCOMS only supply Polyisocyanurate “PIR” Insulation foam sandwich panels.